Datacard® ID Works Software - Basic
- Brand: Datacard
The Datacard® ID Works® Basic identification software includes the core tools that an ID card program requires to manage card production and design quickly and efficiently. It also provides excellent flexibility for creating and handling images. You can easily add extra features by upgrading to Datacard® ID Works® Standard or Enterprise editions. This intuitive and user-friendly software is ideal for essential card printing and design and offers -
· Powerful ID Program Management – The software allows you to create card and report designs and also manage image capture and printing. It allows for the addition of basic security features, such as a ghost option for the photo field. You can create your own layout, find labels, colour and graphics in production form as well as encoding magnetic stripes and adding barcodes. It allows you to easily import data from Microsoft® Access databases.
· Flexible Integration - ID works Basic allows you to utilise the features of all Datacard® SD and SP Plus series card printers to their full potential, as well as seamlessly integrating with many other printer brands. It supports Datacard® Tru™ Photo solutions as well as TWAIN and Video for Windows image capture devices.
· User-friendly interface - The ID Works Basic software package features and easy to use interface with intuitive point-and-click navigation, helping to simplify card design and production. Also included is a sample card, form templates and online support.
If you would like to know more about this software package please contact us and one of our friendly team will be happy to assist you.
Specification & Datasheet
Write Your Own Review
Why Buy From USC?
- Supplying Businesses With Smart Products for Over 17 Years
- Knowledgeable & Friendly Staff
- Shop Securely
- Fast Worldwide Delivery By Courier
- Pay by SagePay, Amazon Payments & PayPal
- 138.7 Million Smart Products Shipped...And Counting!
Delivery is a key part of Universal’s service. View our Delivery Information for more details.