Applet Development Kit for Oracle Javacard™
Please note: If approved, there is currently a 10-12 day delivery time on this product.
Designed for multi-application and high security based smart card systems, the Universal JCard is a high specification microprocessor product built on the award winning Infineon SLE78 chip.
The Java Card™ applet development kit is a complete set of tools that allows you to develop, integrate, test and customise Java Card applications, quickly and effectively.
What’s in our Java Card™ applet development kit?
- 3x ORACLE JAVA CARD OS sample cards with Dual Interface powered by Infineon SLE78 chips
- 1x HID Global Omnikey® 5422 Reader
- 1x USB stick containing the Soware Development Kit
- Supporting Documents
The Universal JCard is available in contact, contactless and dual interface. Take a look at the pages on our website to find out more information, or contact a member of our team for assistance. For further infromation you can also check out the product datasheet.
Specification & Datasheet
Write Your Own Review
Price - £170.40/ 190.00 € (ex.VAT)
You must be registered on our website and apply for authorisation to purchase this product. To do so please follow the registration instructions below.
1. Create a customer account on our website here.
2. Fill out the application from here.
3. Our team will review your request and approve your ability to purchase the item.
4. Once approved, we'll send you a link to the product page where you can purchase. You'll need to log into your account on our website and you will then have the ability to add this product to your cart and purchase.
Why Buy From USC?
- Supplying Businesses With Smart Products for Over 17 Years
- Knowledgeable & Friendly Staff
- Shop Securely
- Fast Worldwide Delivery By Courier
- Pay by SagePay, Amazon Payments & PayPal
- 141.9 Million Smart Products Shipped...And Counting!
Delivery is a key part of Universal’s service. View our Delivery Information for more details.