Infineon® SECORA™ Pay W - NFC Type 4 Tag Reference Fobs
- Standard: ISO/IEC 14443
- Type: Contactless
The world’s first NFC Forum certified Type A and Type B reference tags from Infineon.
By embedding Infineon’s SECORA PAY W in Universal Smart Cards’ Crystal fobs, we are delighted to offer developers a convenient form factor to be able to create and test NFC applications.
- Certification provided in collaboration with 3rd Party test houses.
- Officially listed as GSMA Interoperable Testing Reference Tags - https://nfc-forum.org/our-work/compliance/certification-program/certification-register/#1503950099041-7a8e4023-3aef
- Preloaded with NFC Data Exchange Format (NDEF) files for testing of compliance of NFC readers and a wide variety of smart phones to ISO/IEC 14443 type A and Type B
- Allows users to test in confidence services for ticketing, loyalty and even payment.
- Devices are based on the Infineon SECORA PAY W ICs.
- SECORA PAY W can be supplied with EMV compliant functions in variety of formats, contact us to discuss MasterCard approved keyfobs, wristbands and mini-card inserts
Specification & Datasheet
Write Your Own Review
Why Buy From USC?
- Supplying Businesses With Smart Products for Over 17 Years
- Knowledgeable & Friendly Staff
- Shop Securely
- Fast Worldwide Delivery By Courier
- Pay by SagePay, Amazon Payments & PayPal
- 146.1 Million Smart Products Shipped...And Counting!
Delivery is a key part of Universal’s service. View our Delivery Information for more details.