Orbit IP Ethernet Network Smart Card Reader
- Brand: Gemini 2000
- Type: Single Interface
- Interface: Ethernet
- Colour: Black
- Additional Info:
• Contactless smart card NFC reader
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology
• TCP/IP network connectivity
• Easy to program using common web languages
• 3 LED indicators and beeper built-in
The orbit IP reader employs 13.56 MHz NFC technology for secure wireless communication with smart cards, fobs and wristbands. It's unique POE interface allows power and communications to run through standard LAN cables meaning that it can be plugged directly into a computer network, without the need for an additional controller, power supply or concentrator hardware, thus utilising existing infrastructure. Through its built in TCP/ip network connectivity, Orbit IP runs as a standard HTTP web client. This makes it easy to integrate with no low-level programming required. Common web languages such as PHP, ASP and HTML can be used to build a complete, powerful access control or time attendance systems form a web page. This reader comes with a standard wall mounted casing in black with no relay or Micro SD card slot. The Orbit IP is also available with desktop casing, in white, with a relay and with a micro SD card slot. If you require any of these options or would like to discuss this reader with us further please contact us here.
Specification & Datasheet
Write Your Own Review
Why Buy From USC?
- Supplying Businesses With Smart Products for Over 14 Years
- Knowledgeable & Friendly Staff
- Shop Securely
- Fast Worldwide Delivery By Courier
- Pay by SagePay, Amazon Payments & PayPal
- 126.8 Million Smart Products Shipped...And Counting!
Delivery is a key part of Universal’s service. View our Delivery Information for more details.