White Gloss PVC Card 760 Micron with Hi-Co 4,000oe
- Material: PVC
- Additional Info:
- Magstripe: Hi-Co 4000oe
Magnetic stripe cards, also know as magstripe cards, have been around since the early 1960's and have evolved with several options available. They are commonly used for identity, banking and transportation. They can be used for access control These white gloss PVC cards are standard CR80 (credit card size) with a 4,000oe (Oersteds) magstripe on the reverse of the card. They can also be personalised to to meet you organisations requirements. For further information please contact us and a member of the team will be more than happy to help.
Specification & Datasheet
Write Your Own Review
Why Buy From USC?
- Supplying Businesses With Smart Products for Over 14 Years
- Knowledgeable & Friendly Staff
- Shop Securely
- Fast Worldwide Delivery By Courier
- Pay by SagePay, Amazon Payments & PayPal
- 126.8 Million Smart Products Shipped...And Counting!
Delivery is a key part of Universal’s service. View our Delivery Information for more details.